Tayco is committed to ensuring the long-term success of our sales and support teams.
We’ve partnered with VPOP to provide our new and future sales associates with a 3-day sales training experience that will thoroughly prepare you for your new role.
Sales Bootcamp Outline
Our Sales Bootcamp will teach you the skills that enable you to uncover opportunities and influence people to take action.
During the three-day new hire bootcamp, we’ll cover:
– The sales mindset: Sales is a thrilling career and developing the right mindset will enable your team to get out of the gates quickly.
– Storytelling: Developing and using stories throughout your sales process will separate you and your company from the competition.
– Listening and questioning skills: How well you listen and quality of your questions directly impact your ability to uncover opportunites and influence people to take action.
– Prospecting: Confident and effective use of the phone, email and social networking will get you in front of more people.
– Shaping the conversation: This topic is related to listening and questioning skills and helps you shape conversations so that they are in your favor.
– Objection handling: Focusing on developing your ability to turn a “no” into a “yes”.
– Closing: If you can’t close, you can’t win.
– Virtual Presence: How you come across virtually will have an impact on your success. You’ll receive feedback and coaching on your virtual presence.
– Feedback: At the conclusion of the New Hire Bootcamp, we conduct a feedback call with the sales leader. We’ll share our observations, feedback and guidance that will help the sales leader keep the new hire on the path that will lead to long-term success.
Your Trainer – Pat McDonald
Pat McDonald has been the industry’s leading sales trainer for more than a decade.
He has trained sales people and leaders across the globe, with an emphasis on developing the skills of the industry’s newest team members.
He has the unique ability to engage, educate and motivate new and tenured sales people; teaching them the skills that enable them to uncover more opportunties and influence people to take action